Designer and Developer
Bridger Toweraka. btower (here), B98, brijr, and CodeCraft
Frontend Developer, Multi-Disciplinary Designer, and Product Marketer located in Salt Lake City. Passionate about aesthetics, usability, code, and branding.
I live for design, code, technology, and marketing.
As one studied and involved heavily in design, development, and marketing and I seek to bridge the gaps between them.
I believe the combination and collaboration of design, code, technology, and marketing leads to powerful products, impactful websites, and further innovation.
Here are some of the skills and instruments that I employ in each of the three areas:
- User Experience Design (UX Design)
- Design Systems
- Figma and Prototyping
- Site Architecture
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Landing Pages and Sales Funnels
- Web-focused Copy Writing
- Social Optimization (ex. opengraph protocal)
- Paid Ads and Organic Traffic
- Advertising Best Practices
Development and Coding
Technologies in Use ✅
Dev Learning Roadmap 🚗
- React Native and Swift
- Web APIs
- Backend Development for Web Applications
- Continual Mastery of JS, CSS, and HTML
- Always be Learning and Building
This has been btower.dev | Thanks for visiting